DEBIT CARD ISSUANCE DELAY
What’s going on?
LINKBANK is currently experiencing delays in the production and distribution of new, re-issued, and replacement debit cards.
We recognize that this situation is causing inconvenience for our clients, particularly given that we are currently in the thick of the holiday spending season. We have been and will continue to stay in contact with affected clients to keep them up to date and assist them with available options.
Is there anything I can do to access my account(s) / money until I receive my new card?
Yes! Clients can still access their accounts via:
- LINKBANK online banking
- The mobile app
- Zelle® to send or transfer funds
- External transfers
Some additional ways you can still make purchases and payments without your debit card:
- Utilize LINKBANK’s bill payer service – pay bills via your checking or savings share.
- If you have another type of LINKBANK card, utilize that temporarily.
Use checks if you have them.
- If you don’t have checks, request temporary checks. Please note that not all retailers may accept these so check their policies before going to the store.
- Person-to-person transfer in online and mobile banking – send someone you trust a transfer from your account and then they provide you with the cash amount.
- Utilizing a Credit Card temporarily.
When will I receive my new card?
While we don’t have an exact date on when this issue will be resolved, the cards are being mailed via USPS. Card delivery generally takes 4 weeks from the order date.